Build Your Best Blog
Follow your passion and purpose through blogging.
Want to create a blog but haven't found your online mojo yet?
Do you have a business, creative pursuit or personal mission that you want to get seen and paid attention to online?
Ever wondered how you can make an income living your passion and purpose?
No sweat, because you're in the right place!
"My favourite part about this course was the one on one review of my blog that Sarah provided. This combined with the content provided me with direction and simple but effective ways to make my blog more effective. Sarah is always available in the private Facebook group to answer questions and provide video inspiration. Thanks Sarah!"
- Katische, Photographer and Travel Writer, Katische.com
The blogging world can be incredibly intimidating, especially when we're just starting out. Without a foundation of knowledge to help us begin, the whole process can become time consuming and might even lead to burn out or loss of interest. (And we don't want that!)
Whether you're just beginning or have been blogging for a while but need a refresher (or a polite kick up the bum), this course has been carefully crafted to ensure you finish with a bank of knowledge and a thriving blogging community behind you to propel you and your blog in the right direction.Who's the course for?
Build Your Best Blog course is for anyone who has a project, idea,
business venture or creative mission who wants to be seen, heard and
engaged with online. If you're unsure why having a blog is so important,
what platform to use or how to ensure your personality and your message
shines through in the ever-crowded online landscape, then this guide
about how to Build Your Best Blog is a great first step.
It will particularly benefit:
- Small business owners
- Travel bloggers
- Daily course content: There are 20 modules in the course which is split into four sections. The course content includes helpful videos, worksheets and reflective exercises to help you put into practice what you're learning each day.
- Private Facebook group: You'll receive access to a private Facebook group which has been set up to help and guide you along the way. Have a question about the course content? Want to connect with other bloggers? Want to be part of a community? That's where the Facebook group comes in. It's all about supporting you!
- eBook: You'll also receive a 100-page eBook with all the necessary information we covered over the course. That means you can refer to the information as you need it, whenever it is most convenient for you.
- One-on-one coaching: A really exciting addition to this course is the opportunity to have one-on-one blog coaching from Sarah (that's me!). At an allocated time, Sarah will go over your blog and give you personalised feedback about areas to work on with your blog, so you can get the most out of your experience during the course.
- Access to videos, worksheets + more!
The Build Your Best Blog online courses were created by travel writer, author and journalist, Sarah Duncan. As well as feeling extremely awkward about writing about herself in third-person, Sarah is passionate about sharing her tips and tricks with others who want to live their passion and purpose through blogging. Her travel blog, Sarepa.com, is a go-to guide about living in, travelling to and working in Colombia and Sarah has spent the last 10 years documenting her travels through this amazing country. When she's not packing a suitcase or travelling around the world, Sarah can be found loitering in a cafe with a pot of a tea and a good book.
"Loved it! It is a great intro, gets you thinking and more confident. It is very flexible, you can do the course even if you don’t have time to work on your blog straight away and then ask questions later. The best part of this course is Sarah, she is so patient and available, she will answer you questions in like minutes almost day and night through the Facebook group. The Facebook group and the community built around it is by far what makes this course incredibly worth it! Don’t hesitate, you won’t be disappointed. Thanks Sarah"
- Marine Freyne, Founder, WanderingFarmers.com
Frequently Asked Questions
"I just took the “Build Your Best Blog" course and it was just awesome! I met great people from all over the world. Sarah is the best teacher, even being an online course she is really accessible and the methodology is really easy. I highly recommend this course if you wanna explore about how to build a good blog, hope to see Sarah soon in an other course!"
- Sentido Local + 5Bogota
"Sarah is very knowledgeable and supportive throughout the course. She is always there for you if you have any questions. Also, you get to meet lovely and inspiring people who are part of the “Build Your Best Blog" community. Great online course!"
- Aida from Australia
"This course will improve not only your professional skills, but your personal too. Sarah is a very positive coach and give a lot of super helpful tips and advice to improve your own blog. It Is also good because you you can take the course at your own pace and you can read it back also after the course is finished. I wish it would have never ended! Definitely recommended!"
- Roberta from London, inColombia.it
My favourite part about this course was the one on one review of my blog that Sarah provided. This combined with the content provided me with direction and simple but effective ways to make my blog more effective. Sarah is always available in the private Facebook group to answer questions and provide video inspiration. Thanks Sarah!